Please only pay with this page if you have been told you are on the schedule. If you are not, we will not have enough milk to supply you with and your money will be refunded.
We are a community of members who have joined together to give us access to farm fresh milk, eggs, meat etc. Think of it as 100 families working together and buying a small herd of healthy, happy cows. Some members come to the farm daily and brush, milk and care for the cows, calves and other livestock. Some members are drop off points for your milk and eggs. Some members drive out to the farm once a week to pick up their farm fresh food and milk. Part of all members dues pay for feed for chickens; so eggs are free!
- Undivided interest in the dairy herd for the lifetime of herdshare $40 once
- Annual dues of $24/ year this is a requirement of CA, pays for the incidentals of the farm, chicken feed, paper etc.
- Optional delivery charge (Some of our milkers agree to take milk to there home and placed in an outdoor fridge, you pay this at the fridge (determined by delivery person and paid direct to them)
- Cost of cow care: this pays for the feed, vet, equipment, cleaning supplies, tractor etc.
- 1 gallon per week $296/6 months $148/3 months
- 1/2 gallon per week $150/6 months $75/3 months
How to become a Herdshare Member
Fill in the form below and pay your fees, drop off a copy of your form and your jars to be kept on file at the Copeland Family Farm office:
You MUST print and sign a copy of the herdshare agreement prior to getting any milk.
You may pay on-line with PayPal.
No PayPal? No problem. Pay at the farm instead.